Saturday, July 25, 2015

OPI 'Visions of Georgia Green'

OPI added two new polishes to its Coca Cola Collection to celebrate the fact that 2015 marks the 100th anniversary of the iconic Coca Cola bottle. Today's manicure is a swatch of 'Visions of Georgia Green', my favourite of the two new releases.

Swatch of OPI's 'Visions of Georgia Green', a polish inspired from the classic pale green glass coke bottle, to mark the coke bottle's 100th anniversary

The polish is a translucent silvery-green, frosted, shimmery, subtle duo-chrome, that is reminiscent of the classic pale green glass coke bottle. I love the concept, and I love how the polish looks on my nails. I normally don't by a lot of polishes with frosty finishes, but this one is a little different - it seems somewhere between a frost and a metallic and I don't own anything like it.

All in all, I am quite happy with this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment