Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My First Blog Anniversary!

Today, I decided to do an extra sparkly manicure to celebrate the first anniversary of this blog!

Extra sparkly glitter polish manicure using Orly's 'Halo'
First Anniversary Mani!
The polish I used for this manicure was Orly's 'Halo'. I also added a rhinestone to accent my ring finger. It's a pretty simple look in terms of techniques and embellishments, but this polish delivers so much in the way of sparkle and shine, that the finished look is still really high impact. I absolutely love it!

manicured hand holding the polish used: Orly's 'Halo'
Orly's 'Halo'
I really can't believe that it's already been one year since I started chronicling my passion for nail polish and nail art! It has been so much fun to share something I really enjoy doing with all of you! Thanks so much to anyone who has ever dropped by to check this blog out - I hope that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment