Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pastel Neon Coral Manicure

I recently bought 6 of the 7 polishes from Color Club's Poptastic Pastel Neons collection. I would have bought all of them, however the website that I bought them from didn't have the last colour. I was so excited when they arrived, because I had heard so much buzz about them on YouTube, and on various blogs - I just couldn't wait to try all of these gorgeous colours! I decided to start with the one that caught my eye the most: 'Hot-Hot-Hot Pants', a pretty shade of pastel coral.

Pastel Coral shade from the Color Club Poptastic Neon Pastel Collection
Color Club Poptastic Neon Pastel Collection:
Hot-Hot-Hot Pants
I really love this shade! It's been a long time since I've worn only one polish, with no glitter, accent nail, or nail art! I honestly was at a loss when trying to think of something to do to jazz this up. I think the colour already stands out, all on its own - so it doesn't need much in the way of embellishments. I did have one idea, but by the time I thought of it, I had already gotten used to the plain colour, so I've decided to save the idea for my next manicure!

Here is a picture of the remaining polishes that I own from the collection:

Feathered Hair out to There, Under the Blacklight, Disco’s Not Dead, Meet Me at the Rink, and ‘Til the Record Stops

Color Club Poptastic Neon Pastel Collection:
The Remaining Colours I Own (L-R)
Feathered Hair out to There
Under the Blacklight
Disco’s Not Dead
Meet Me at the Rink
‘Til the Record Stops

The polish that I am missing is a pastel purple shade called 'Diggin' the Dancing Queen'. I'm still keeping an eye out for it, so hopefully I will be able to complete the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment