Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Grey, Dark Teal, and Blue 60's Print Mani

Today I have a very simple stamping manicure to share with you.


To add a little something extra into the basic design, I decided to add a third color by doing a bit of dotting on the middle finger, and I used the advanced stamping technique to incorporate the third colour into the stamp on my ring finger.

In retrospect, I wish I had used the stamp on my middle finger on all of my nails for a fun, uniform print. I really love how that print looks with these 3 colours! Here is the information on the colours I used:

Polishes Used:
Plate Used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Navy Fleet’
Moyou London Time Traveller Collection:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Brisk Blue’
                 Back to the 60’s - 04
Nubar ‘Marble Tower’



Overall, I really like this manicure. It's very similar to another one I did recently, and absolutely adored. I was also pleasantly surprised with how much I really like these 60's inspired patterns from the Moyou London 'Back to the 60's' plate 4. It was one of those situations where I mainly bought the plate for one pattern that I decided I simply had to have - a classic quatrefoil pattern - and was just sort of impartial to the other patterns on the plate. Initially when I was designing this manicure, I reached for the plate to use the quatrefoil pattern, but then the 2 patterns that I ended up using caught my eye, so I switched gears and used them instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment