Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Mani

It's Black Friday! Of course, I had to do an appropriately themed mani:

Black Friday themed nail stamping manicure using semi-matte black, silver, and sheer black nail polishes from OPI and Sally Hansen
Black Friday Mani

Polishes Used:
OPI '4 in the Morning'
Sally Hansen 'Big Smoky Top Coat'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'

Plates Used:
Moyou London Artist Collection plate 17
Moyou London Rebel Collection plate 05
Cheeky 'Summer Collection' plate CH55

To achieve this look, I reused my ring finger accent nail from my previous mani, and painted my remaining nails black using '4 in the Morning'. I stamped the sale tag image on my thumb using plate CH55. Then, I stamped the 'Keep Calm it's Friday' image from Rebel plate 05 on my middle finger, as a second accent.
OPI '4 in the Morning', Sally Hansen 'Big Smoky Top Coat', and Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep'
Polishes Used
Overall, I really like the end result. I love how the ring finger accent nail stands out from the look, but also really fits in with the look. The best part is that since I reused part of my previous manicure to create this one, I was able to put this look together really quickly!

It was also really fun shopping for black Friday nail polish deals while wearing my black Friday mani!  My huge score for the day was getting bottles of Orly, China Glaze, and Finger Paints polishes at Sally Beauty Supply for only one dollar each! I truly felt like a kid in a candy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment