Monday, October 27, 2014

Pink and White Pink Ribbon Mani

A few posts ago, I did a 'Navy Pink Ribbon Mani' in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In that post, I mentioned that I wanted to do yet another, more traditional, pink ribbon mani later in the month. Well, I finally got around to doing it!

Here is the finished manicure:

Pink and White Pink Ribbon Nail Stamping Manicure using OPI 'Mod About You' and 'The Power of Pink', stamped with Bundle Monster BM-321, Vivid Lacquer VL 001, and Moyou London Hipster Collection Plates 05 and 06
Pink and White Pink Ribbon Mani

The polishes I used were:
OPI polishes 'Mod About You', and 'The Power of Pink' from the 'Pink of Hearts' 2014 Duo
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Presto Pink'
China Glaze 'White on White'
Konad Special Polish in White

OPI 'Pink of Hearts' 2014 Duo (boxed) containing OPI 'Mod About You', and 'The Power of Pink'
OPI 'Pink of Hearts' 2014 Duo
The image plates I used were:
Bundle Monster plate BM-321 (full nail design on my thumb)
Vivid Lacquer plate VL 001 (pink ribbon on my middle finger)
Moyou London Hipster Collection plates 05 and 06 (plaid print on index and pinky fingers)

I also used a few nail art rhinestones in various shades of pink on my thumb

Pink and White Pink Ribbon Nail Stamping Manicure (Thumb Only) using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Presto Pink' and China Glaze 'White on White' stamped with Bundle Monster BM-321. Also featuring a few nail art rhinestones in various shades of pink
Pink and White Pink Ribbon Mani - Left Thumb

I really like how this manicure turned out. I especially like the pink plaid! I followed the same double stamping technique that I used for the 'Clueless Inspired' yellow plaid manicure that I did a couple months ago. I'm totally enamoured with the plaid designs on the Moyou London Hipster plates, and I can see myself using these quite often as parts of future 'skittles' manicures.

As for what's coming up on the horizon, I'm going to postpone the Moyou London Artist Collection Design Series for a bit, as I have a few Halloween ideas I'd like to do before October is through. I may only be able to do one Halloween manicure, as there are only 5 days left in the month, and really like the mani I just created, so I hope to wear it for at least a day or two! We'll see what I can squeeze in. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year, I guess I can sort of count the weekend as part of it, which gives me a full week to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment